Job prospects Sporting Goods Manufacturing Supervisor in Saskatchewan
Job opportunities for Supervisors, other products manufacturing and assembly (NOC 9227) are good in Saskatchewan over the next 3 years. These job prospects are also applicable to people working as a sporting goods manufacturing supervisor.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
Job opportunities in Saskatchewan
The employment outlook will be good for Supervisors, other products manufacturing and assembly (NOC 9227) in Saskatchewan for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Supervisors, other products manufacturing and assembly in the Saskatchewan region:
- Approximately 50 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Supervisors, other products manufacturing and assembly mainly work in the following sectors:
- Miscellaneous manufacturing (NAICS 339): 42%
- Wood product manufacturing (NAICS 321): 28%
- Computer, electronic and electrical product manufacturing (NAICS 334-335): 28%
- The distribution of full-time and part-time workers in this occupation is:
- Full-time workers: 78% compared to 81% for all occupations
- Part-time workers: 22% compared to 19% for all occupations
- 78% of supervisors, other products manufacturing and assembly work all year, while 22% work only part of the year, compared to 62% and 38% respectively among all occupations.
Breakdown by region
Explore job prospects in Saskatchewan by economic region.
|Northern Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Prince Albert Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Regina–Moose Mountain Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Saskatoon–Biggar Region||Good Good|
|Swift Current–Moose Jaw Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Yorkton–Melville Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Supervisors, other products manufacturing and assembly (NOC 9227) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: