Job prospects Concrete Finisher in the London Region
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "concrete finisher" was moved from the group Concrete finishers (NOC 7282) to the group Concrete finishers (NOC 73100).
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Concrete finishers" in the London Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2019-2021). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Concrete finishers (NOC 7282) in the London region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
Here are some key facts about Concrete finishers in the London region:
- Approximately 260 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Concrete finishers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 88%
- Non-metallic mineral product manufacturing (NAICS 327): 6%
Source Labour Market Information | Prospects Methodology
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: