Job prospects Concrete Finisher near Saskatoon (SK)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Concrete finishers" near Saskatoon (SK) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Concrete finishers (NOC 7282) in the Saskatoon - Biggar region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Concrete finishers in the Saskatoon - Biggar region:
- Approximately 150 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Concrete finishers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): more than 95%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Concrete finishers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: