Job prospects Concrete Finisher near Saskatoon (SK)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Concrete finishers" near Saskatoon (SK) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2019-2021). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Concrete finishers (NOC 7282) in the Saskatoon - Biggar region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Concrete finishers in the Saskatoon - Biggar region:
- Approximately 150 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Concrete finishers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): more than 95%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Concrete finishers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: