Job prospects Concrete Finisher near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Concrete finishers" near Toronto (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2019-2021). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Concrete finishers (NOC 7282) in the Toronto region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
Here are some key facts about Concrete finishers in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 1,900 people work in this occupation.
- Concrete finishers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 93%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Concrete finishers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: