Job prospects Butcher Apprentice in the Outaouais Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Butchers, meat cutters and fishmongers - retail and wholesale" in the Outaouais Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be limited for Butchers - retail and wholesale (NOC 63201) in the Outaouais region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of a few positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Butchers - retail and wholesale in the Outaouais region:
- Approximately 230 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Butchers - retail and wholesale mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 95%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Butchers, meat cutters and fishmongers - retail and wholesale across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: