Job prospects Cook near Thunder Bay (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Cooks" near Thunder Bay (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Cooks (NOC 63200) in the Northwest region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
Here are some key facts about Cooks in the Northwest region:
- Approximately 1,230 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Cooks mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 70%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 15%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Cooks across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: