Job prospects Supervisor, Ticket Sellers near Lethbridge (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Other services supervisors near Lethbridge (AB). These trends also apply to people working as a supervisor, ticket sellers.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2018-2020). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Other services supervisors (NOC 6316) in the Lethbridge - Medicine Hat region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other services supervisors in the Lethbridge - Medicine Hat region:
- Approximately 170 people work in this occupation.
- Other services supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 41%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 26%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 14%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 10%
- Local, municipal, regional, aboriginal and other public administration (NAICS 913-919): 10%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: