Job prospects Executive Housekeeper near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Executive housekeepers near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as an executive housekeeper.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2019-2021). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be fair for Executive housekeepers (NOC 6312) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Executive housekeepers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 390 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Executive housekeepers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 75%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 7%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 6%
To view this data on a map, go to: LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: