Job prospects Veterinarian near Lethbridge (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Veterinarians near Lethbridge (AB). These trends also apply to people working as a veterinarian.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Veterinarians (NOC 3114) in the Lethbridge - Medicine Hat region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Veterinarians in the Lethbridge - Medicine Hat region:
- Approximately 130 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Veterinarians mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 72%
- Federal government public administration (NAICS 911): 28%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: