Job prospects Veterinarian near Lethbridge (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Veterinarians" near Lethbridge (AB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Veterinarians (NOC 3114) in the Lethbridge - Medicine Hat region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Veterinarians in the Lethbridge - Medicine Hat region:
- Approximately 130 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Veterinarians mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 72%
- Federal government public administration (NAICS 911): 28%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Veterinarians across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: