Job prospects Cosmetics Demonstrator - Retail near Longueuil (QC)
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "cosmetics demonstrator - retail" was moved from the group Other sales related occupations (NOC 6623) to the group Other sales related occupations (NOC 65109).
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Other sales related occupations" near Longueuil (QC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2019-2021). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Other sales related occupations (NOC 6623) in the Montérégie region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other sales related occupations in the Montérégie region:
- Approximately 3,390 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Other sales related occupations mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 26%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 20%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 10%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 8%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 8%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: