Job prospects Cosmetics Demonstrator - Retail near Trois-Rivières (QC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Other sales related occupations near Trois-Rivières (QC). These trends also apply to people working as a cosmetics demonstrator - retail.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Other sales related occupations (NOC 6623) in the Mauricie region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions. Part of this growth is attributable to the recovery of losses suffered during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other sales related occupations in the Mauricie region:
- Approximately 190 people work in this occupation.
- Other sales related occupations mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 20%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 17%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 8%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 6%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 6%
To view this data on a map, go to: LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: