Job prospects Cosmetics Demonstrator - Retail near Trois-Rivières (QC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Other sales related occupations" near Trois-Rivières (QC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Over the past few years (2020-2022), the labour market was balanced for Other sales related occupations near Trois-Rivières (QC). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available in this occupation.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Other sales related occupations (NOC 65109) in the Mauricie region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other sales related occupations in the Mauricie region:
- Approximately 230 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Other sales related occupations mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 39%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 13%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 12%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 12%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 8%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Other sales related occupations across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: