Job prospects Administrative Assistant - Legal near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Legal administrative assistants" near Toronto (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Legal administrative assistants (NOC 13111) in the Toronto region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
Here are some key facts about Legal administrative assistants in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 10,320 people work in this occupation.
- Legal administrative assistants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 75%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 15%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Legal administrative assistants across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: