Job prospects Assistant Passenger Service Coordinator - Railway in Saskatchewan
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as an "assistant passenger service coordinator - railway" in Saskatchewan or Canada.
Job opportunities in Saskatchewan
Prospects over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be very good for Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors (NOC 62022) in Saskatchewan for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors in Saskatchewan:
- Approximately 500 people work in this occupation.
- Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Arts, entertainment and recreation (NAICS 71): 64%
- Accommodation services (NAICS 721): 28%
- The distribution of full-time and part-time workers in this occupation is:
- Full-time workers: 92% compared to 81% for all occupations
- Part-time workers: 8% compared to 19% for all occupations
- 38% of accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors work all year, while 62% work only part of the year, compared to 65% and 35% respectively among all occupations. Those who worked only part of the year did so for an average of 38 weeks compared to 43 weeks for all occupations.
- The gender distribution of people in this occupation is:
- Men: 42% compared to 53% for all occupations
- Women: 57% compared to 47% for all occupations
- The educational attainment of workers in this occupation is:
- no high school diploma: 10% compared to 11% for all occupations
- high school diploma or equivalent: 49% compared to 33% for all occupations
- apprenticeship or trades certificate or diploma: 17% compared to 15% for all occupations
- college certificate or diploma or university certificate below bachelor's: 7% compared to 17% for all occupations
- bachelor's degree: 15% compared to 18% for all occupations
- university certificate, degree or diploma above bachelor level: n/a
Breakdown by region
Explore job prospects in Saskatchewan by economic region.
|Prince Albert Region|
|Regina–Moose Mountain Region|
|Swift Current–Moose Jaw Region|
- Date modified: