Job prospects Assistant Passenger Service Co-ordinator - Railway near Moose Jaw (SK)
Explore current and future job prospects for Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors near Moose Jaw (SK). These trends also apply to people working as an assistant passenger service co-ordinator - railway.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2019-2021). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors (NOC 6313) in the Swift Current - Moose Jaw region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors in the Swift Current - Moose Jaw region:
- Approximately 110 people work in this occupation.
- Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71):more than 95%
To view this data on a map, go to: LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: