Job prospects Accounts Supervisor - Financial Services near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Customer and information services supervisors near Toronto (ON). These trends also apply to people working as an accounts supervisor - financial services.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Customer and information services supervisors (NOC 6314) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Toronto is the financial and commercial hub of Canada, accounting for an above-average share of the largest financial institutions.This factor, coupled with a growing population , could imply more opportunities for workers in this occupation in this region.
Here are some key facts about Customer and information services supervisors in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 6,820 people work in this occupation.
- Customer and information services supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 38%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 16%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 7%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 6%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 5%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: