Job prospects Corporate Sales Manager near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Corporate sales managers near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a corporate sales manager.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was very poor over the past few years (2018-2020). There were far more workers available than job openings.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be fair for Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Corporate sales managers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 2,050 people work in this occupation.
- Corporate sales managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 24%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 18%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 10%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 9%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: