Job prospects Administrative Assistant near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Administrative assistants" near Toronto (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Administrative assistants (NOC 13110) in the Toronto region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Administrative assistants in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 37,070 people work in this occupation.
- Administrative assistants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 15%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 13%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 13%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 13%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 6%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Administrative assistants across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: