Job prospects Home Child Care Provider near Yellowknife (NT)
Explore current and future job prospects for Home child care providers near Yellowknife (NT). These trends also apply to people working as a home child care provider.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be good for Home child care providers (NOC 4411) in Northwest Territories for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities may vary depending on the time of the year.
Here are some key facts about Home child care providers in the Northwest Territories region:
- Approximately 100 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Home child care providers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Health care and social services (NAICS 62):more than 95%
- 22% of home child care providers are self-employed compared to an average of 6% for all occupations.
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: