Job prospects Maintenance Manager near Canmore (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Facility operation and maintenance managers" near Canmore (AB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be limited for Facility operation and maintenance managers (NOC 0714) in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Facility operation and maintenance managers in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region:
- Approximately 210 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Facility operation and maintenance managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Oil and gas extraction (NAICS 211, 213): 11%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 7%
- Support activities for mining, oil and gas (NAICS 213): 7%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 7%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 7%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Facility operation and maintenance managers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: