Job prospects Maintenance Manager near Canmore (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Facility operation and maintenance managers near Canmore (AB). These trends also apply to people working as a maintenance manager.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be fair for Facility operation and maintenance managers (NOC 0714) in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Facility operation and maintenance managers in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region:
- Approximately 330 people work in this occupation.
- Facility operation and maintenance managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 8%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 8%
- Support activities for mining, oil and gas (NAICS 213): 8%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 7%
- Paper manufacturing (NAICS 322): 7%
To view this data on a map, go to: LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: