Job prospects Inspector, Precision Instrument Assembly in the Southern Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors" in the Southern Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Over the past few years (2020-2022), there was a labour shortage for Other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors in the Southern Region. There were more job openings than workers available to fill them in this occupation.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors (NOC 94219) in the Southern region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors in the Southern region:
- Approximately 350 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Transportation equipment manufacturing (NAICS 336): 57%
- Wood product manufacturing (NAICS 321): 25%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: