Job prospects Inspector, Precision Instrument Assembly in the Cape Breton Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors" in the Cape Breton Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors (NOC 9537) in the Cape Breton region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors in the Cape Breton region:
- Approximately 20 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 60%
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 40%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: