Job prospects Hand Sprayer - Greenhouse in the Hamilton–Niagara Peninsula Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Nursery and greenhouse workers" in the Hamilton–Niagara Peninsula Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Nursery and greenhouse labourers (NOC 85103) in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Nursery and greenhouse labourers in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region:
- Approximately 3,300 people work in this occupation.
- Nursery and greenhouse labourers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Agriculture (NAICS 111, 112, 1151, 1152): 61%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 16%
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 9%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Nursery and greenhouse workers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: