Job prospects Truck And Trailer Sales Representative - Wholesale (non-technical) near Regina (SK)
Explore current and future job prospects for Sales and account representatives - wholesale trade (non-technical) near Regina (SK). These trends also apply to people working as a truck and trailer sales representative - wholesale (non-technical).
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2018-2020). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Sales and account representatives - wholesale trade (non-technical) (NOC 6411) in the Regina - Moose Mountain region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Sales and account representatives - wholesale trade (non-technical) in the Regina - Moose Mountain region:
- Approximately 2,240 people work in this occupation.
- Sales and account representatives - wholesale trade (non-technical) mainly work in the following sectors:
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 53%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 10%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 7%
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 6%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 5%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: