Job prospects Superannuation Clerk - Financial Sector near Edmonton (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Banking, insurance and other financial clerks" near Edmonton (AB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Banking, insurance and other financial clerks (NOC 14201) in the Edmonton region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Banking, insurance and other financial clerks in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 470 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Banking, insurance and other financial clerks mainly work in the following sectors:
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 80%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Banking, insurance and other financial clerks across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: