Job prospects Courier Service Driver near Fort St. John (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Delivery and courier service drivers" near Fort St. John (BC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Delivery and courier service drivers (NOC 7514) in the Northeast region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Delivery and courier service drivers in the Northeast region:
- Approximately 130 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Delivery and courier service drivers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 52%
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 16%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 12%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 8%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 7%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Delivery and courier service drivers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: