Job prospects Courier Service Driver near Fort St. John (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Delivery and courier service drivers near Fort St. John (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a courier service driver.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2019-2021). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be fair for Delivery and courier service drivers (NOC 7514) in the Northeast region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Delivery and courier service drivers in the Northeast region:
- Approximately 120 people work in this occupation.
- Delivery and courier service drivers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 62%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 13%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 9%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 8%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 8%
To view this data on a map, go to: LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: