Job prospects Installer, Sprinklers And Fire Protection Systems near Winnipeg (MB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Steamfitters, pipefitters and sprinkler system installers near Winnipeg (MB). These trends also apply to people working as an installer, sprinklers and fire protection systems.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was poor over the past few years (2019-2021). There were more workers available than job openings.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be fair for Steamfitters, pipefitters and sprinkler system installers (NOC 7252) in the Winnipeg region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Steamfitters, pipefitters and sprinkler system installers in the Winnipeg region:
- Approximately 370 people work in this occupation.
- Steamfitters, pipefitters and sprinkler system installers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 76%
To view this data on a map, go to: LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: