Job prospects Manager, Residential Cleaning Service near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c." near Vancouver (BC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2019-2021). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be limited for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 3,060 people work in this occupation.
- Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 44%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 27%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 9%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 8%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: