Job prospects Fast Food Restaurant Manager in the Cariboo Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Restaurant and food service managers" in the Cariboo Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Over the past few years (2020-2022), the labour market was balanced for Restaurant and food service managers in the Cariboo Region. The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available in this occupation.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be very good for Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 60030) in the Cariboo region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Restaurant and food service managers in the Cariboo region:
- Approximately 560 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Restaurant and food service managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): more than 95%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Restaurant and food service managers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: