Job prospects Restaurant Manager near Port Hawkesbury (NS)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Restaurant and food service managers" near Port Hawkesbury (NS) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Over the past few years (2019-2021), the labour market was balanced for Restaurant and food service managers near Port Hawkesbury (NS). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available in this occupation.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631) in the Cape Breton region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Additional information is available at the provincial level.
Here are some key facts about Restaurant and food service managers in the Cape Breton region:
- Approximately 290 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Restaurant and food service managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Food services and drinking places (NAICS 722): 93%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Restaurant and food service managers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: