Job prospects Transplanter - Landscape Maintenance near Moose Jaw (SK)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Landscaping and grounds maintenance labourers" near Moose Jaw (SK) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Over the past few years (2019-2021), the labour market was balanced for Landscaping and grounds maintenance labourers near Moose Jaw (SK). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available in this occupation.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Landscaping and grounds maintenance labourers (NOC 8612) in the Swift Current - Moose Jaw region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Landscaping and grounds maintenance labourers in the Swift Current - Moose Jaw region:
- Approximately 400 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Landscaping and grounds maintenance labourers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 36%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 28%
- Local, municipal, regional, aboriginal and other public administration (NAICS 913-919): 13%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Landscaping and grounds maintenance labourers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: