Job prospects Fish Plant Worker in the Southern Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Fish and seafood plant workers" in the Southern Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Fish and seafood plant workers (NOC 94142) in the Southern region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Additional information is available at the provincial level.
Here are some key facts about Fish and seafood plant workers in the Southern region:
- Approximately 520 people work in this occupation.
- Fish and seafood plant workers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 89%
- Fishing, hunting and trapping (NAICS 114): 6%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Fish and seafood plant workers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: