Job prospects Data Analyst - Informatics And Systems in the Annapolis Valley Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Database analysts and data administrators" in the Annapolis Valley Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172) in the Annapolis Valley region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Additional information is available at the provincial level.
Here are some key facts about Database analysts and data administrators in the Annapolis Valley region:
- Approximately 40 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Database analysts and data administrators mainly work in the following sectors:
- Hospitals (NAICS 622): 32%
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 24%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 23%
- Federal government public administration (NAICS 911): 11%
- Local, municipal, regional, aboriginal and other public administration (NAICS 913-919): 10%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Database analysts and data administrators across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: