Job prospects Data Analyst - Informatics And Systems in the Halifax Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Database analysts and data administrators" in the Halifax Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 21223) in the Halifax region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Additional information is available at the provincial level.
Here are some key facts about Database analysts and data administrators in the Halifax region:
- Approximately 880 people work in this occupation.
- Database analysts and data administrators mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 33%
- Hospitals (NAICS 622): 12%
- Finance, insurance and real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 10%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 9%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 7%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Database analysts and data administrators across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: