Job prospects Property Administrator in Northwest Territories
Job opportunities for Property administrators (NOC 1224) are fair in Northwest Territories over the next 3 years. These job prospects are also applicable to people working as a property administrator.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
Job opportunities in Northwest Territories
The employment outlook will be fair for Property administrators (NOC 1224) in Northwest Territories for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Property administrators in the Northwest Territories region:
- Approximately 100 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Property administrators mainly work in the following sectors:
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 91%
- The distribution of full-time and part-time workers in this occupation is:
- Full-time workers: 90% compared to 86% for all occupations
- Part-time workers: 10% compared to 14% for all occupations
- 71% of property administrators work all year, while 29% work only part of the year, compared to 64% and 36% respectively among all occupations.
- 10% of property administrators are self-employed compared to an average of 6% for all occupations.
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Property administrators (NOC 1224) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: