Job prospects Property Administrator in Manitoba
Job opportunities for Property administrators (NOC 1224) are fair in Manitoba over the next 3 years. These job prospects are also applicable to people working as a property administrator.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
Job opportunities in Manitoba
The employment outlook will be fair for Property administrators (NOC 1224) in Manitoba for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Property administrators in the Manitoba region:
- Approximately 1,350 people work in this occupation.
- Property administrators mainly work in the following sectors:
- Real Estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 53): 67%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 6%
- Federal government public administration (NAICS 911): 5%
- The distribution of full-time and part-time workers in this occupation is:
- Full-time workers: 78% compared to 79% for all occupations
- Part-time workers: 22% compared to 21% for all occupations
- 72% of property administrators work all year, while 28% work only part of the year, compared to 64% and 36% respectively among all occupations. Those who worked only part of the year did so for an average of 31 weeks compared to 31 weeks for all occupations.
- 26% of property administrators are self-employed compared to an average of 10% for all occupations.
Breakdown by region
Explore job prospects in Manitoba by economic region.
|Interlake Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|North Central Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|North Region||Fair Fair|
|Parklands Region||Fair Fair|
|South Central Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Southeast Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Southwest Region||Good Good|
|Winnipeg Region||Fair Fair|
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Property administrators (NOC 1224) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: