Job prospects Property Administrator near Edmonton (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Property administrators" near Edmonton (AB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Property administrators (NOC 13101) in the Edmonton region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Property administrators in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 1,810 people work in this occupation.
- Property administrators mainly work in the following sectors:
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 83%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Property administrators across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: