Job prospects Fruits And Vegetables Manager - Retail near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Retail and wholesale trade managers" near Toronto (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Retail and wholesale trade managers (NOC 60020) in the Toronto region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Retail and wholesale trade managers in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 68,700 people work in this occupation.
- Retail and wholesale trade managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 77%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 19%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Retail and wholesale trade managers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: