Job prospects Elevator Constructor Helper near Calgary (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Other trades helpers and labourers near Calgary (AB). These trends also apply to people working as an elevator constructor helper.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2018-2020). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be fair for Other trades helpers and labourers (NOC 7612) in the Calgary region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Other trades helpers and labourers in the Calgary region:
- Approximately 590 people work in this occupation.
- Other trades helpers and labourers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 36%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 14%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 11%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 5%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: