Job prospects Elementary School Teacher's Aide near Winnipeg (MB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants" near Winnipeg (MB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants (NOC 4413) in the Winnipeg region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants in the Winnipeg region:
- Approximately 4,460 people work in this occupation.
- Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61): more than 95%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: