Job prospects Hairstylist Apprentice near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Hairstylists and barbers" near Vancouver (BC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Hairstylists and barbers (NOC 63210) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Hairstylists and barbers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 6,990 people work in this occupation.
- Hairstylists and barbers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): more than 95%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Hairstylists and barbers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: