Job prospects Housekeeping Supervisor near Windsor (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Cleaning supervisors" near Windsor (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2019-2021). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315) in the Windsor - Sarnia region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
Here are some key facts about Cleaning supervisors in the Windsor - Sarnia region:
- Approximately 180 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Cleaning supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 50%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 8%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 7%
- Federal government public administration (NAICS 911): 7%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 6%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: