Job prospects Cleaning Supervisor in the Chaudière-Appalaches Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Cleaning supervisors" in the Chaudière-Appalaches Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315) in the Chaudière - Appalaches region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Cleaning supervisors in the Chaudière - Appalaches region:
- Approximately 120 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Cleaning supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 56%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 13%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 11%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 7%
- Federal government public administration (NAICS 911): 6%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: