Job prospects Cleaning Supervisor in Prince Edward Island
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as a "cleaning supervisor" in Prince Edward Island or Canada.
Job opportunities in Prince Edward Island
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Prospects over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315) in Prince Edward Island for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Cleaning supervisors in Prince Edward Island:
- Approximately 50 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Cleaning supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and administrative services (NAICS 55, 56): 81%
- Federal government public administration (NAICS 911): 5%
- 67% of cleaning supervisors work all year, while 33% work only part of the year, compared to 57% and 42% respectively among all occupations.
- The gender distribution of people in this occupation is:
- Men: 75% compared to 51% for all occupations
- Women: 25% compared to 49% for all occupations
- The educational attainment of workers in this occupation is:
- no high school diploma: n/a
- high school diploma or equivalent: 67% compared to 28% for all occupations
- apprenticeship or trades certificate or diploma: 17% compared to 8% for all occupations
- college certificate or diploma or university certificate below bachelor's: 17% compared to 28% for all occupations
- bachelor's degree: n/a
- university certificate, degree or diploma above bachelor level: n/a
- Date modified: