Job prospects Cleaning Supervisor near Regina (SK)
Explore current and future job prospects for Cleaning supervisors near Regina (SK). These trends also apply to people working as a cleaning supervisor.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was poor over the past few years (2016-2018). There were more workers available than job openings.
The employment outlook will be good for Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315) in the Regina - Moose Mountain region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Cleaning supervisors in the Regina - Moose Mountain region:
- Approximately 370 people work in this occupation.
- Cleaning supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 43%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 28%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 14%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 9%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: