Job prospects Cleaning Supervisor near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Cleaning supervisors near Toronto (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a cleaning supervisor.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was very good over the past few years (2019-2021). There were far more job openings than workers available to fill them.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315) in the Toronto region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Cleaning supervisors in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 9,790 people work in this occupation.
- Cleaning supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 48%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 24%
To view this data on a map, go to: LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: